What Is an Adjustable Bed?
An adjustable bed makes it possible for you to adjust your sleep positions throughout the night, according to your comfort level. What’s great about an adjustable bed is that they allow you to sleep on an incline. Many people suffer from various degrees of back problems and an adjustable bed can help alleviate pressure from different areas of the spine. In fact, according to a Consumer Reports adjustable beds article, this can be one of the best purchases that you’ll make.
Whether you’re looking for an adjustable king bed, a queen, or a twin, the benefits of adjustable beds are endless. The multi-hinged frame makes it possible for you to sleep with your legs inclined, your back inclined, or in many other sleep positions. Laying flat doesn’t work for everyone the majority of people are side-sleepers. For those who need something that allows them to incline, an adjustable bed can be life-changing.
What Are the Best Adjustable Beds?
Reviews: 4.8 stars
When you’re looking for an affordable and reliable adjustable queen bed, it doesn’t get much better than the Milemont Adjustable Bed Base Frame. You can incline the head from 0-60 degrees and the foot from 0-45 degrees.
- It’s easy to set up in less than 10 minutes and has user-friendly features.
- The wireless remote with simple buttons makes it possible for you to adjust the position to fit your needs effortlessly.
- You can return the position to a flattened state with just one click of a button.
- There’s not a basic twin model available, only the twin XL.
- A couple of reviewers reported problems with the remote.
Reviews: 4.6 stars
When it comes to adjustable beds reviews, the Lucid L300 Ergonomic is at the top of the list. You can purchase a frame and mattress combination that features a plush memory foam layer and real latex to conform to your body.
- USB ports for easy charging of things like your tablet and smartphone.
- The split adjustable beds version isn’t much pricier than the base model.
- The first-ever folding hinge of its kind makes it more affordable to ship. Also, the assembly takes less than five minutes from box to bed.
- Some people have reported issues with the remote sensitivity.
Reviews: 4.6 stars
How would you like an adjustable bed that offers a specialized head tilt and a wireless remote control? Then look no further than the Mellow Genie 500. The company believes in their product so much that they offer a two-year manufacturer’s warranty for electrical components of the bed.
- Quick setup with a five-minute tool-free assembly.
- USB charging ports for all of your electronics.
- Two preset positions allow you to save your favorite position.
- Some reviewers have reported issues with the welding of the bolts.
Reviews: 4.6 stars
If you prefer to purchase a bed frame and mattress together, then you can’t go wrong with the Sven & Son adjustable bed base frame platinum. It comes with a 14” hybrid cool gel memory foam mattress. It has a weight capacity of 900 pounds and features four independent, strong motors.
- It comes with an anti-snore setting, so you can keep snoring to a minimum. The bed will adjust automatically if snoring becomes an issue at any point during the night.
- The ergonomic remote comes with a flashlight, making it easy to adjust the bed in the dark.
- Individual lumbar and head tilt makes it easy to find the position best suited for your body.
- Relax after a hard day of work with the interactive massaging unit. The massage settings feature pulse, wave, and full-body vibration modes.
- It doesn’t come with a headboard and a footboard.
- The set can get pricey in the king sizes.
The Best Adjustable Bed Frame
If you’re looking for an electric adjustable bed frame, you’re going to love our pick. There are many adjustable bed frames out there, so it can be difficult to know which one to choose. Fortunately, this one has some of the best adjustable bed frame reviews on the market. You can select the split queen adjustable bed option, along with a number of other choices.
Reviews: 4.3 stars
The Dynasty Mattress DM9000s Queen Adjustable Bed Base Frame comes in several different sizes and customization options. You can spend as much, or as little as you want. With a weight capacity of up to 1800 pounds and a plethora of unique features, you can’t go wrong with this choice.
- The base features speakers (including a subwoofer), Bluetooth, LED lighting beneath the bed, USB Ports, and a wireless remote.
- It has the ability to memorize your favorite positions, so you don’t have to reset them each night.
- Interactive messages with multiple levels, including pulse, wave, and full-body vibration.
- The remote doesn’t light up, making it challenging to use in the dark.
- The unit is very heavy.
We all understand just how important sleep is. It can literally have an impact on every single aspect of our day. From our mood to our energy level, even the way we learn and work. It’s important to buy a bed that will help you get the best night of sleep.
This guide to the best adjustable beds of 2020 is a great resource you can use to help you make one of the most important purchases for your home. You’ll be glad you took the time to find the right adjustable bed for you, rather than just buying the first thing you saw. You can check our best bed frames guide as well to make a conscious purchase. At Sleep Realm, we did the research, so you don’t have to. Sweet dreams.